Elizabeth Nash Foundation
This is a watercolor created on a quarter sheet of Arches cold pressed 140 lb paper. The Gicleé print measures 9 x 13 approximately and with a mat frames nicely in a standard 16 x 20 frame.
A soaring eagle above the rapids. Spring comes to the river just a little above the village of North Creek. This image was created for the Elizabeth Nash Foundation.
- A portion of every purchase results in a donation to the Elizabeth Nash Foundation -
The Elizabeth Nash Foundation was established in 2003 by her family to honor and perpetuate Liz’s lifelong example of giving and to continue her fight against Cystic Fibrosis.
To see other paintings, shop and benefit the Elizabeth Nash Foundation you must first register as a supporter
It is an easy process, but requires a few simple steps.
1. Simply click on the picture below and pay pal will open a shopping cart tied to our website that indicates you want to support the Elizabeth Nash Foundation.
2. Click on the continue shopping button and it will take you back to this page.
3. Click on the Online Gallery link below.
4. Then go any where within our site and your purchase will also support the Foundation.
5. Or, If you prefer to place an order or pay directly, rather than online, please call atMake sure you mention the Foundation!
The link below will take you to our public web site - - use it only after you have set up your shopping cart!